Hey, my name is Julie. I currently attend Lock Haven University and I'm majoring in Elementary Education with a minor in Middle School Mathematics. This blog has been created for one of my courses, so the blogs will be pretty boring and straight to the point.
So far my experiences with technology have been pretty much minimal. In high school, my teachers basically just used computers and overheads to instruct. Now that I'm at college, I definitely see more technology being used. I feel that integrating a larger variety of technology into your lessons help keep the students attention which causes them to get excited about learning. On the other hand, I don't think that teachers should rely solely on technology because there are other ways to instruct still. As teachers we need to use multiple instructional strategies to be the best that we can be.
I really hope that this course will broaden my understanding of a variety of instructional technologies. I hope to learn interesting ways to present certain lessons and material to my future classes. I believe this course will require a great deal of work; however, I am looking forward to learning a variety of new things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment